represents the thousands of farmers who grow nourishing real foods for Australia, from small to large scale farms. We believe we also represent the millions of Australians from our Regional towns and cities, who are anxious about Australia’s genuine climate solutions for our Country.
- Nearly 100% of people that participated in our Northern Australian survey in 2016, indicated that they would like to see farmers being assisted for the long term.
- As we are crossing over into the Anthropocene Crisis, there is enough proof that Australia now has very little choice but to adopt REGENERATIVE Agriculture for the long-term vision of our future farming, bio-diversity and climate.
Regenerative Farming for Australia’s solutions – will combat climate change, land degradation, dust storms, desertification, while delivering nutrient dense, health giving foods.
- To Unite Farmers to Regenerate Australian Landscapes for Australia’s Future
- Farmers be supported to repair their water cycle, soil cycle, and bio-diversity, to restore eco-systems at maximum levels for Australia’s Future
- To work in with Organizations who are already advocates for:
- Regenerative Farming
- Soil, (Soils for Life),
- Land-care groups, including Northern Gulf
- Carbon Offsets for Farmers
- Rivers and our Creeks
- Farming Organizations who advocate the need for long term solutions to drought, dust storms, and desertification
- Mandated School Garden Programs
- Better Education of Farmers and Agriculture Scientists
- Work for the Dole Programs to restore their connection to the Land and Nature
- National Education Awareness of Regenerative Agriculture
Australia has two choices:
CHOICE 1 - Regenerative Farming for Australia’s solutions - to combat climate change, land degradation, dust storms, desertification, while delivering nutrient dense, health giving foods.
Assist Farmers to repair their Water Cycle, Soil mineral cycle, Dynamic Ecosystems, (focusing on maximum biodiversity and health of integrated ecosystems at all levels) so that Farmers can also take advantage of Carbon Credits.
CHOICE 2 - The alternative for Australia will just be for chemically driven industrial agriculture with the global profit-obsessed corporations driving it.
This also includes about $40billion Australian Tax Dollars to ‘develop Northern Australia’ for industrial agriculture, to affect (or clear) the size of Victoria, and dam Australia’s Wild rivers.
Instead, redirect Taxpayers money towards the “Regenerate Australia” Project.
We also make reference to NEFA BP: Clearing Our Rainfall Away Eiseltová et. al. (2012) consider:
The water cycle is akin to the ‘bloodstream’ of the biosphere. Returning water to the landscape and restoring more natural vegetation cover is the only way to restore landscape sustainability. More attention in present-day science needs to be devoted to the study of the role of vegetation in the water cycle and climate amelioration. Restoration of a more natural vegetation cover over the landscape seems to be the only way forward.